This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices of Tekola Tea / www.tekolatea.com
Personal Information that may be collected by Tekola Tea may include the following:
- Name, mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address
- Financial information, such as credit card numbers and other payment information
- If you create an account - your username, password, your city of birth, your birthday and mobile phone number.
- If you buy goods at our stores or through our programs or otherwise - what you buy, where you buy, how frequently you buy
- If you use our mobile applications to buy goods using a Tekola Tea Gift Certificates - information such as your device ID, your location and stores near you and visited by you may be collected
- If you take a survey or interact with us in various other ways - demographics information and information about subjects that may interest you
How Tekola Tea Uses Information about You
Tekola Tea may use information about you for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Sites or with our Services. For example, we may use information about you to:
- Process and manage your purchase and use of Tekola Tea products and services, including your accounts and program participation.
- Respond to your customer service inquiries, post your comments or statements on any blog or other online forum maintained on our Sites, or take other actions in response to your inquiries or other Site activities.
- Create personalized promotions by combining your personal information with non personal information about you.
- Communicate with you about your orders or purchases, your services, accounts and program participation and your requests for information.
- Communicate with you about our brands, products, events or other promotional purposes, including co-branded offers and affiliate and partner offers.
- From time to time, we make the personal information (including email address, home address and telephone number) of those who access our site available to trustworthy third parties whose products or services we think you might find interesting. You can tell us not to share this information at any time by sending us an e-mail.
Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
Tekola Tea shares your personal information in limited ways:
- We may share personal information about you with others with your consent.
- We may also share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as credit card processors, mailing houses or website hosts) and that help us market our products and services (such as email vendors). These companies may use information about you to perform their functions on our behalf.
- If you participate in any blog or other online forum on our Sites, any personal information that you post on our Sites may be shared with other forum participants and Site visitors.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, financing, or sale of assets or any other situation involving the transfer of some or all of our business assets, Tekola Tea may disclose personal information to those involved in the negotiation or transfer.
We may also share information that may or may not directly identify you.
You may choose to set your browser to warn you when a cookie is being sent or to remove or reject cookies. Each browser is a little different. Check the browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings. Removing or rejecting cookies, could affect features or Services on our Sites.
How Personal Information is Secured
Tekola Tea takes reasonable steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of personal information.
Tekola Tea uses industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data.
While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Tekola Tea does not sell products for purchase by children, and does not collect any information from children.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice.
Please note that this policy applies only to sites maintained by Tekola Tea, and not to web sites maintained by other companies to which we link.
Revised on 15 January 2012